Pages

Saturday 15 December 2012

FAMZEEZ VS FAMZIAT


Famzeez – Hello  young  girl. Pls can I speak with you?
Famziat- point   of correction. I am not a young girl. I am a babe (demonstrates like an imbecile) doohooooo!
Famzeez- sorry young Babe. How are you doing?
Famziat- I am not a young babe. I am a babe,  Simple.  Are you a learner?.
Famzeez- No I am not a learner. I have a driving license. With 5 years of experience.
Famziat-Obviously you are a learner. Anyway speak up. I don’t have much time.
Famzeez- Thanks. Actually. I love your physique. And me myself i get technique. Can you allow me to take you to a  boutique.
Famziat-(laughs sarcastically) you want to take me to a boutique. As I am looking at you, the only place you are capable of taking someone is a mortuary.
Famzeez- I mean it. I want to take you to a boutique. I can’t take you to mortuary. I only do night shift in a mortuary.
Famziat-(claps)- I said it. Pls young man Don’t waste my time. Wait can you even afford to get me a BB.
Famzeez - sure. Why not?They are selling Bread and Beans down the road. I can afford that.
Famziat-(angry)- leave my sight now. You this rugged , wretched tortoise. (spots famzeez ‘sback) Wait. what is that on your back? You get hunch back.?
Famzeez- its not  hunch back o. It is an inflammation concept. It is an equivalent of having six packs on the back.
Famziat- six packs indeed. Let me advice you. I am not your type.
Famzeez - Type ke. Are you a Jamb question paper?
Famziat- No, G.C.E. (she hissed and she walked out angrily)
Famzeez- why are you trying to form? You think I didn’t know that you are one of Iya Ila’s apprentice. You think I didn’t see you washing plate yesterday
Famziat-(embarrassed) who told you I was washing plates. I was recycling it.
Famzeez-Recycling indeed. Mrs recycler.  E show for ur body well well. How far can we continue our discussion?
Famziat- where did we stop?
Famzeez- I said i want to take you to a boutique.
Famziat (eagerly) No  problem. What else?
Famzeez- you said i can’t get you a BB
Famziat- abegi na lie i dey lie o. Bread and Beans na my best food.
Famzeez -Better. You also said I am not your type.
Famziat- na lie o. I love your hunch back. I won’t need to buy pillow again. Your back is enough for me.
Famzeez(happy)- so can I buy you a drink?
Famziat- yes
Famzeez-(beckon on the kuunu seller) Aboki give us 25 naira kuunu there.
(They both sipped the kuunu as they move to eat BB. They lived happily ever after)
                                                                                                                                    (c)ASIRI


don't miss this new single by Avik

No comments:

Post a Comment