Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

WORLD GREATEST MATCH

LET US LAUGH
HOW HE WOOED HER

I was crossing the lawn to my hostel on this fateful day when I overheard this conversation between this two set of people. The conversation goes thus:
GUY: excusing me
LADY: Can I helps you?
GUY: Actually ehm… Infactual I wanting to knows your name.
LADY: Looks at you, you can’t spoking good English and you want to knewing my name
GUY: I am spoking good English, infact I am in English department.By the way my name is Phonetics and you are?
LADY:  anyways my own name is Grammatical.I am in lawyer department.
PHONETICS: sincerely I loving you I would be glading if you can partnership with me.You are really beauty I appreciative you.
GRAMMATICAL: looks at you.point of correction,It is not I loving you. It is “I loves you” okay?
PHONETICS: I am sorry, pardon my ignoramuses it won’t repeatedly itself. Notwithsitting I loves you
GRAMMATICAL:Okay for a start I am hunger can you carry me out?
PHONETICS: No problemses where do you want us to go?
GRAMMATICAL: Chinese restaurants.
PHONETICS: What! I don’t having the visa to china yet.
GRAMMATICAL: bush boy who is talks about wenting to china.I mean the one down the road.
PHONETICS: okay lets goes.
(they both left for Chinese restaurants)
(IN THE RESTAURANTS)
GRAMMATICAL: what is their menum for today
PHONETICS: you mean menus
GRAMMATICAL: why do you like disgraces me.It is menum okay.
PHONETICS: once again pardon my ignoramusilisation.
(Waiter brought their food and they started eating)
GRAMMATICAL: this food is beautiful very sweetive and flavourish
PHONETICS: its trues I agreement(belches)
GRAMMATICAL: did you just ……………
PHONETICS (cuts her) I am sorryful its because of too much gas.
GRAMMATICAL: you are embarassive (suddenly there was a sound) puh-puh-puh pah-pah- pah –boom-boom (actually she farted)
PHONETICS: Did you just mess?
GRAMMATICAL: Shut up it is my blackberry pinging tone
PHONETICS: really what type of B:B are you uses?
GRAMMATICAL:B:B torch
PHONETICS: I am using B:B lantern
Grammatical: really?
PHONETICS: before I was using B:B fluorescent
GRAMMATICAL: giving me your pin
PHONETICS: I borrowing my brothers my pin he has not returned it I shall collected it back.
Grammatical: lets start goes
(they held each other’s hand and left the restaurant)

2 comments: